TEMA Technologies and Materials SRL headquartered in Italy at Via dell’Industria, 21 – 31029 Vittorio Veneto (TV), in its capacity as data controller (hereinafter "Controller"), hereby issues this Privacy Statement to the Data Subject in compliance with European and Italian data protection regulations.
Purposes and legal basis for processing
The Controller processes personal data for various purposes:
- to reply to requests submitted via this form, for example to get information on its products or services (including sending the brochure, catalogue and/or any other of the company's informational material), to get a quote, etc.: in this case, consent is not required as processing is necessary to deal with said requests;
- to use your details (email address) to carry out opinion and satisfaction surveys, to send marketing communications containing information on its products or services, as well as promotions or invitations to events that the Controller will be attending: for said purpose, we require your explicit consent.
Data retention period
The Controller plans to process data according to the following time frames:
- in the event the request is for information, which also includes quotes, the data will be processed for the time required to deal with the request, except where data must be held longer for the time it takes to settle (whatever the outcome) any disputes that may have arisen;
- for the purposes set out in point 2), data will be processed until you request they be erased or until the marketing communication service comes to an end.
Nature of data supply and consequences of declining to supply said data
The supply of data for the purposes set out in point 1) is necessary and, consequently, should you decline to supply all or part of the data required, it may mean the Controller is unable to pursue the purposes set out above. The supply of data for additional purposes is voluntary: if no data are supplied, the Controller will be unable to perform the relevant activities, but will still be entitled to pursue the purposes as set out in point 1).
Categories of recipients
The Controller will not share the data indiscriminately, but does plan to disclose them to individuals in-house who are authorized to process data on the grounds of their respective duties, as well as to other companies within the Group, sales agents and credit institutions, to credit insurance, debt collection, marketing information, factoring and consulting companies, to business associations and/or organizations, to professionals or service companies, as well as to public and private bodies, which may be required following inspections and audits.
These recipients, where they are tasked with processing data on behalf of the Controller, shall be appointed as data processors with a relevant contract or other legal act.
Transfer of data to another country and/or international organization
Personal data will not be transferred to other non-EU countries or to international organizations.
Rights of data subjects
As the Data Subject, you are entitled to ask the Controller for access to your personal data and for their rectification if they are inaccurate, to have them erased, or restrict their processing, in certain specified situations, and to object to processing on the basis of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, as well as to obtain portability of the data personally supplied only where said data are subject to automated processing on the basis of your consent or a contract. As the Data Subject, you also have the right to withdraw your consent previously given for processing purposes requiring consent, which shall not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out up to the time of its withdrawal.
To exercise your rights, you can use the form accessed via the link https://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/1809924 and email it to the Controller at: email@example.com. As the Data Subject, you also have the right to bring a claim before your competent data protection authority: in Italy, this is the Italian information commissioner's office ("Garante" www.garanteprivacy.it).
- I have read the Privacy Statement and
- give my consent
- do not give my consent
to TEMA Technologies and Materials SRL to use my email address for the purpose of sending marketing communications containing information on its products or services, as well as promotions or invitations to events that the Controller will be attending.